Monday, April 20, 2015

Office Beauty Break

I've been gone for a long time. It's mainly due to moving house (7 months ago :/ ), and the decline of my beloved college laptop. Uploading and editing photos is a complete nightmare on that relic and my office computer doesn't have an SD card slot.
I've purchase quite a few new items in this recess so I've been aching to share them with you! I've decided a quick few snaps from my phone should suffice. I'm also planning on doing a 'Office Beauty Break' post every so often just to show you what's in my bag. I love peeking into people's makeup bags and I hope you do too!


Sonia Kashuk bag from Target

This little bag is the perfect size; it's very deceiving from the outside because the inside is extremely roomy. I have a few hair ties and clips in there but they weren't that pretty to show!

NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in Himalia, NYX Green Tea Blotting Paper, Coach Poppy Rollerball, and EOS lip balm in Sweet Mint (I think!)


My skin has been extra oily given the changes of temperatures (although today is quite chilly) so my blotting papers come in handy big time. I should probably use them right now. The NARS eyeshadow is mainly in my bag because of it's miniature mirror inside and overall cuteness. I love switching perfumes for the seasons as I'm sure most of us do, and this Coach Poppy scent is definitely giving me some warmer weather vibes. And as always, lips need hydration so I picked up this EOS balm sans ball packaging. I like the sleek design and could do away with how grubby the ball packaging gets!

Let me know what is currently stashed in your purse makeup bag in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment