Thursday, May 15, 2014

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms Swatches



I absolutely love a matte lip, so naturally I had to grab a bunch of these Revlon ColorBurst Martte Balms! I have 6 out of 10 and I am in love with all of them. They glide on smoothly, they are rich in color and pretty true to the tube color. They are moisturizing--not dry like other matte products. In my opinion, the finish is more like a velvet satin and not a true dry matte. They are great for a "burst" of bright color like a lipstick but with the ease of application of a balm. They're quite easy to apply and touch up on the go. Here's some swatches below.



I think my favorites are Striking, Unapologetic, and Mischievous. Have you tried any of these matte balms? Do you enjoy matte finishes? What is your favorite shade of the collection? Have you tried the original or lacquer finished of the ColorBursts?

Thanks for reading!

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment