Friday, May 16, 2014

Shimmering Sea

L-R from top row: Bad to the Bronze, Gold Rush, Painted Purple. Pomegranate Punk, Barely Branded, Tough as Taupe, Shimmering Seas, and Inked in Pink
I know these have been out for quite some time, but I finally have a sizable collection! These are great for when you are short on time, and the colors allow for a subtle or bold look. I have oily eyelids so I do have to wear a primer under these (under everything, more like it!) but that doesn't discourage me. 

I picked up the new one last night, Shimmering Sea. I don't see it on their website yet so I can't link this exact shade but I do have some photos...





This one really intrigued me. It's this soft, pale blue with gold-ish iridescence. I'm not sure I've seen anything like this at the drugstore so I had to give it a go. I really do enjoy this color because it's a modern take on blue that isn't turquoise or navy. They also offered another iridescent color that looked like a lilac version of this one but they were all sold out! :(



Please excuse my janky eyeliner!

Do you have all of these Color Tattoos? Which one is your favorite? Willing to give Shimmering Sea a go? Let me know!

Thanks for reading!

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment