Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Brows Are Important!



Okay, so brows are very important! As you can see in the above, my face looks crazy different just by fixing my brows! (minus the slight difference in lighting, bangs, and the angle of my head) I feel that grooming your brows really does frame your face and gives you a brighter, more youthful appearance. So take the extra time and take care of your eyebrows! Here's how I do it...








The focus on my camera was kind of all over the place and my lash band is kind of visible so please excuse that! But you get the idea of what I'm doing. Just re-shaping my natural shape, brushing the hairs upwards, lightly tracing the shape with the Brow Wiz, filling in the sparse areas with the pomade, and then setting and brushing the hairs with clear brow gel. This has worked wonderfully for me and has actually made filling in my brows quite fun!

Let me know what products you use! Are you lucky enough to not have to fill in your brows? Are you going to start?

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment